Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of online store
Valid from 25 December, 2014
1. INITIAL REGULATIONS
- 1.1. Online store Jeans24h operating under the addresses specified in item 1.2. , hereinafter referred to as the Store is run by the company SKRZESZEWSCY SP.J. based in Busko-Zdrój, 27 Zwycięstwa Place, 28-100 Busko-Zdrój Poland, KRS (national court register) number: 0000078256, NIP (tax identification number) 6551003635, REGON (national register of economic units) 290539895. Contact email@example.com or by phone +48 413784038 lub +48 668199911 (bussines days: 9.00AM - 5.00PM CEST, saturday 9.00AM - 2.00PM CEST).
- 1.2. The Store is available under the addresses:
- www.jeans24h.pl – Polish version
- www.jeans24h.eu – English version
- www.jeans24h.de – German version.
- 1.3. The following definitions used in the Terms and Conditions mean:
- User – a person using the Store's website;
- Registered User - a User who registered in the Store;
- Client - a User or a Registered User who placed an order in the Store;
- Business Day - the eight-hour working day, Monday to Friday (turning off the days of public holidays).
- Seller - the company SKRZESZEWSCY SP headquartered in Busko Zdroj, Zwyciestwa square 27, 28-100 Busko-Zdroj, Poland, KRS (national court register) 0000078256, NIP (tax identification number) 6551003635, REGON (national register of economic units) 290539895.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- 2.1. The Terms and Conditions define the principles of purchasing in the Store. In order to place an order, the User needs to express his consent to all provisions and information included in the Terms and Conditions in the form binding when the order is being placed.
- 2.2. Before purchasing, the Client is obliged to become familiar with the content of these Terms and Conditions and is each time bound by its provisions when the order is being placed.
- 2.3. The Terms and Conditions may change. Any change will be published at the Store's website in the tab Terms and Conditions. Registered Users will be additionally notified about the change via an e-mail sent to the e-mail address they indicated in the registration form containing information with the list of changes to the Terms and Conditions or a new consolidated text of the Terms and Conditions. The information about changes to the Terms and Conditions will be made available 7 days before the new Terms and Conditions come into force.
- 2.4. When a Registered User does not accept the new content of the Terms and Conditions, he is obliged to immediately notify the Store about this fact within 14 days from the date of being informed about the change to the Terms and Conditions. The information should be sent via e-mail to the Store's address indicated in the tab Contact.
- 2.5. The sales agreement is concluded between the Client and the Store pursuant to Polish law.
- 2.6. The shop sells goods on the territory of the Member States of the European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, the Federal Republic of Germany, Grace, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom) with the exception of the territory of Malta, the Azores, Cyprus, Ceuta, Melilla, the Canary Islands, the Jersey Insland, the Virgin Islands, the Channel Islands, Madeira and the overseas territories of the countries in the European Union association.
- 2.7. The Store accepts the possibility of selling products outside the borders of the European Union. Each such purchase requires prior contact with the Store's personnel to determine the terms of sale.
- 2.8. The Store, in the broadest extent permitted by the law, is not responsible for interference, including breaks, in the functioning of the Store's website resulting from force majeure, prohibited actions of third parties or the Store's incompatibility with the User's technical infrastructure.
- 2.9 The Purchaser is obliged to use the Services offered by the Service in a manner consistent with the rules in force in the Republic of Polish law, the Rules, and not to produce content prohibited by the generally applicable laws.
- 2.10. The service provider is obliged to deliver the Goods free of defects.
- 2.11 If the buyer is a consumer, the Seller shall immediately give the benefit of the buyer, not later than thirty days from the date of the Agreement of sale unless otherwise stated in the sales contract (eg. In the description of the Goods is indicated to the date of delivery of the Goods).
3. PRINCIPLES OF PURCHASES
- 3.1. Purchases in the Store may be made only by persons with at least a limited legal capacity. Filling the form on the Store's website in a correct manner is a prerequisite for the order to be completed.
- 3.2. The Client selects a specified product from the catalog found on the Store's website and adds it to the cart. In order to buy selected products, the User selects the form of payment, fills in send the order form by clicking on the button "confirm purchase".
- 3.3. The adoption by the store each of the order is confirmed by e-mail by the Store service. Enter into a contract of sale is concluded at the time of confirmation of the order by the store and accepted by the Customer Rules.
- 3.4. Shop not accepts orders by phone (only by system, email or SMS).
- 3.5. Orders may be placed in the Store 24/7 throughout the year. Orders placed: on weekdays after 5 pm, on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be handled on the first business day following the day when the order was placed.
- 3.6. Prices on the Store's website include value-added tax.
- 3.7. The Store reserves the right to change the prices for offered products, provided that changes to prices do not apply to confirmed orders. The price stated at each product is binding when the Client places an order.
- 3.8. When the Client places an order, he authorizes the Store to issue an invoice without the need to obtain the Client's signature.
- 3.9. The User cannot purchase products with the price PLN/EUR/GBP/USD 0 in the Store. The product's price equal to "0" means an error in the system.
4. FORMS OF PAYMENT AND PRICES
4.1. The Client may make the payment:
- Debit card or by electronic payment (electronic funds transfer) by eService system.
- Traditional bank transfer to the account of the Store (Skrzeszewscy sp. J., Account number PL32 1160 2202 0000 0000 4464 4478, Millennium Bank)
- PayPal on the supply to the European Union. To the amount of the contract will be included in an additional cost of 3.9%, is the amount imposed by the operator as a service charge card transactions.
- PayU on the supply to the European Union. To the amount of the contract will be included in an additional cost of 1.2%, is the amount imposed by the operator as a service charge card transactions.
5. TERMS OF DELIVERY
5.1. The delivery of an ordered product is executed by a courier company.
5.2. The order may be cancelled at any time when:
- the data provided by the Client is incomplete or false,
- the made payment is incorrect, in the case of payment by a bank transfer or by an electronic payment system,
- the product is unavailable.
5.3. If the Store cannot perform the service, in particular due to the product's unavailability, it will inform the Client about this fact and will return the entire amount of money received from the Client.
5.4. Modifications to placed orders need to be accepted by the Store's personnel and introduced by them.
5.5. The Store reserves the right to reject incorrectly or partially filled order forms (in particular, an invalid e-mail address, phone number). Order will also be rejected when the transaction cannot be authorized in the payment system.
5.6. The delivery time within Poland is 1 - 7 days. The delivery time within other member states of the European Union is 2 - 10 days. Specific delivery times for individual countries can be found in the table of charges and time of shipment.
5.7. The Store reserves the right to prolong the order completion deadline by 7 business days in the case of difficulties in completing the products for shipment within the declared time. The Client will be informed about this fact.
5.8. Any possible delivery costs are indicated when the order is being placed.
5.9. In order to facilitate and improve the purchase process via the Store's website, e-mail correspondence is kept between the Client and the Store, in particular:
- When it is impossible to complete part of the order - the Client will receive a message informing him which products are available and may be delivered. The Client may cancel the entire order or decide to complete the part of it which it is possible to complete at a given time. Depending on the decision made by the Client, the Store's personnel will send an e-mail confirming the total cancellation of the order or a confirmation of partial completion. When the Client does not make any decision within 4 days, the order will be completed in the part in which it is possible to be completed at a given time.
- When the order is cancelled upon the Client's clear request or due to lack of the ordered product in stock - the purchasing party will receive a relevant information with the justification for cancellation.
5.10. The Store is not responsible for errors made by the Client in the order as a result of which the shipment did not reach the addressee.
5.11. Products offered by the Store are available in limited quantities and the completion of orders for these products depends on the sequence in which orders are received.
5.12. The Store reserves the right to withdraw certain products from its offer, in particular these which are not available from the manufacturers or distributors.
- 6.1 The Seller is obliged to deliver the goods free of defects and is responsible for defects in the goods.
- 6.2 Claims under warranty for defects (non-compliance with the Agreement of Sale of Goods) can be submitted in writing to the Seller's address or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 6.3. If the product is sold defect, you may:
- 1) request a replacement Goods to be free from defects
- 2) or request the removal of defects
- 3) or submit a statement to reduce prices or to terminate the contract of sale, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the customer to replace the defective product free from defects or defect remove. This limitation does not apply if the product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or Seller did not satisfy the obligation to exchange things for free from defects or defect removal.
- 6.4. When the nonconformity of the product with the agreement is observed, the Client should send back the nonconforming product to the following address:
- Sklep Internetowy Jeans24h
27 Zwyciestwa Place
phone: + 48 41 378 40 38
Mobile phone: +48 668 199 911
- Sklep Internetowy Jeans24h
- 6.5. The money for returned products is returned to the Client's bank account or through the electronic payment system. The Store never returns money via a delivery company.
- 6.6. The product covered by a complaint should be sent with the complaint form along with a document confirming the product's purchase in the Store. The complaint should contain the description of the product's defect as well as the day when defect was observed or created.
- 6.7. Complaints are examined not later than within 14 days from the day when the Store receives the shipment with the complained product.
- 6.8. In the case of a justified complaint, the defective product will be repaired or replaced with another one, free of defects. Should this be impossible (e.g. due to lack of stock), the Store will return the equivalent of the product's price to the Client or will offer him other products available in the Store.
- 6.9. In the case of a complaint regarding mechanical damage created during the package's transportation, the complaint form should be sent with proof of damage formation during transportation, namely before the Client's reception of the shipment (e.g. a protocol drawn up in the presence of the deliverer with his signature). The product should be sent back along with the document confirming the purchase in the Store and the justification of the complaint.
- 6.10 The consumer can use extrajudicial methods of complaint and redress. To use the possibility of an amicable resolution of disputes concerning online purchases, the consumer can submit his complaint, eg. Via the EU's Internet platform ODR available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
7. RETURNING PURCHASED PRODUCTS
7.1. Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us - SKRZESZEWSCY SP.J., Zwycięstwa Pl. 27, 28-100 Busko-Zdroj, Poland, VATEU PL655100363 (email@example.com, phone +48 413784038, mob. +48 668199911, +48 668199904 - mon. - fre. 9.00-17.00, sat. 9.00 - 14.00) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
7.2. Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of
payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods
8. DATA PROTECTION
- 8.1. During registration in the Store, the User expresses his consent for his personal data to be processed by the Store (pursuant to the Act dated August 29, 1997 on personal data protection, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883). The User's personal data will be processed only for the purpose of completing the placed order, including to issue the invoice and for financial reporting as well as providing information about new services and special offers in the Store. This data is confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties.
- 8.2. When the User registers in the Store, he provides his personal data of his own free will.
- 8.3. The User's personal data protected pursuant to the Act on personal data is not transferred, sold or leased to other persons or institutions for any purpose other than the completion of the order.
- 8.4. The Client has the right to access his personal data, correct it as well as request to stop using it for purposes listed in item 8.1.
- 8.5. The personal data is administered by the Store.
9. FINAL PROVISIONS
- In any cases not regulated in these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code as well as the provisions of the Act on personal data protection and the protection of consumer rights apply.