- The operator of the Jeans24h Website and the administrator of the personal data provided (hereinafter referred to as the Shop) is SKRZESZEWSCY SP. Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA with headquarters in Busko-Zdrój at pl. Zwycięstwa 27, 28-100 Busko-Zdrój, Poland, KRS: 00000836754, NIP 6551003635, REGON 290539895, which can be contacted by e-mail email@example.com, as well as by phone +48 413784038 or +48 668199911 and +48 668199904 in working hours of the hotline (weekdays: 9.00 - 17.00, Saturday 9.00 - 14.00).
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By information entered voluntarily in forms.
- By saving cookies in the end devices (so-called "cookies").
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator Heatzner functioning at the address www.heatzner.com
Your rights to stored personal data.
- If you have agreed to the processing of personal data in our online store, you have the right to inspect, transfer data, withdraw consent to their processing and improve the data provided. To check the status or to give instructions regarding the information being processed, please contact us by e-mail - (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling the numbers provided in the "General information" section. All binding instructions must be issued on a fixed medium (email, SMS, letter correspondence to the given address "General information").
What are we doing to ensure the security of your data?
- In order to protect your personal data against the access of unauthorized persons, we use appropriate security mechanisms, such as firewalls and encryption. We send payment details and other personal data using secure, encrypted connections. We provide data in the case of order processing only to partners who meet the requirements of privacy protection and data security.
- Only the designated persons who process your order, conduct email correspondence with you or are responsible for sending commercial offers (responses to inquiries, newsletter and information about the product) have access to your entrusted personal data.
- The processor of your personal data is the hosting operator Kylos sp. o.o. functioning at the address www.kylos.pl, having a server room where our websites are located (jeans24h.pl, jeans24h.eu, jeans24h.de).
- We store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, unless the law provides otherwise. If you request that we stop sending you information and other correspondence or deleted your data, the information will be deleted if processing is not required for after-sales service or if it is not required by the superior organization (eg Tax Office).
- What data we process
- Personal data entrusted to you, which we process, is information related almost exclusively to the process of order fulfillment - these are:
- first name and last name
- the address to which the order is to be sent
- Phone number
- an email address that we use to provide you with information about the next steps of the order.
- In the event of consent to receive the newsletter, questions about product data, electronic correspondence, and the lack of a shop account and the lack of orders - we only store information about your email address, and if your name and telephone number have been additionally provided.
The right to object
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, based on which we will stop processing your data for the purposes set out in point 3, except if we demonstrate that we have legally founded grounds for your data that override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular in the context of our legitimate interest and when the data are necessary to establish, assert or defend claims. To check the status or to give instructions regarding the information being processed, please contact us by e-mail - (email@example.com) or by calling the numbers provided in the "General information" section. All binding instructions must be issued on a fixed medium (email, SMS, letter correspondence to the given address "General information").
- So that you can follow the news and promotion on Jeans24h, you can subscribe to the newsletter, thanks to which your email account will hit real opportunities. The frequency of sending newsletters depends on the number of events in a given month, we ensure that for no reason we will not clut your inbox.
- To subscribe to subscribers, please indicate the appropriate checkbox in the account signing process, forwarding the shipping data in the case of purchases without registration or providing an email address in the Newsletter section in the footer and subsequent consent by ticking the appropriate box in the second step of consenting to receive the newsletter.
- If you want to stop subscribing and withdraw your consent to data processing for this purpose, you can use some tools:
- clicking on the link from each newsletter at the end of the information, and then clicking on the button confirm,
- going to the Internet https://www.jeans24h.pl/newsletters_unsubscribe.php and providing the address to which messages come,
- people who have a customer account in the Jeans24h store can use the tool in the customer's panel: Inform = Save or unsubscribe me from the newsletter,
- if you use the option to delete / forget the data in the customer panel for people registered in the online store Jeans24h, you will also be given permission to receive the newsletter.
Other information sent via email.
- We use your email address only when processing your order (change of status, information about the goods) or by answering the questions you have asked. Also, if you give your consent to the email address provided, you will be sent the results of measuring a specific product, information about the addition of a good or a change in its price.
- If you are a registered user of our store you will also receive information about changes in regulations that require your attention.
Who we transfer your personal information to
- Your personal data is transmitted in three cases:
- For courier companies (GLS Logistic Group, InPost, Poczta Polska Pocztex). In order to realize the delivery of goods or receive goods they receive from us (Name and surname, company name, company tax identification number, home address, email address, mobile phone number). These companies may not use your data in any other way than to carry out the order or contact regarding the delivery / receipt of the parcel.
- to the companies responsible for handling reviews and opinions (Opineo, TrustedShops (english version, jeans24h.eu), Google), thanks to which you can comment on our products and the service process of Jeans24h. First of all, your email address, name and surname are sent to them, along with a list of purchased products. These companies may not use your data in any other way than to comment / feedback on their systems.
- to intermediaries in handling payments (eService, Payu, PayPal) - so that you can pay using the possibility of electronic payment, payment gateway operators receive the data contained in the order (payer details, delivery details with a list of products ordered in our online stores).
- indirectly visiting our services (Jeans24h.pl, Jeans24h.eu, JeansStore.pl, Jeans24h.de) your data system transfers to Google Analytics (Statistics) and Google AdWords (Statistics, remarketing) - about the possibility of prohibiting their processing more widely in the section "Information about cookies "
Information in forms.
- Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website can also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- The data in the form is not made available to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user and only if the transfer of data is necessary to perform the contract.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to make a purchasing process.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically realizing some services - in particular, it concerns the transfer of information to payment services, courier companies delivering shipments.
Information about cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and who has access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- determining the user's profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Google Analytics cookies with the ability to block them:
- _ga Used by Google Analytics to track user activity in various browsing sessions. In the case of some job offers, this cookie may provide limited demographic information about candidates to employers. The user will know that this information is made available because it will be clearly asked to provide it in the application process. 14 months. Cancellation
- _gali Used by Google Analytics to register an item on the previous page that the user interacted with in order to access the current page. Immediate cancellation will expire
- _utma Used by Google Analytics to store information about the number of visits, the first visit and the last visit. 14 months. Cancellation
- _utmb Used by Google Analytics to record the time stamp when a user enters the site. 1 month. Cancellation
- _utmc Used by Google Analytics to track the time visitors leave the site. 14 months Cancellation
- _utmz Used by Google Analytics to track the place of origin of a visitor. 14 months. Cancellation
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user's navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
- the time of arrival of the inquiry,
- time to send a response,
- name of the client's station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - in the case when the website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- Information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
- Providing data.
- Data are made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
Managing cookie files - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences can make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone